Celebrity Before and After Plastic Surgery

Pages

Jennifer Love Hewitt Plastic Surgery Before and After Breast Implants



For some time actress Jennifer Love Hewitt was the subject of breast augmentation rumors, She has been gaining weight and that could explain the increase on the volume of her breast (breasts are mostly fat tissue), sometimes the increase is too much even for the weight and that may show the presence of breast implants, but looking at some recent pictures of her in some vacations in Hawaii, her breasts don't look plastic at all, they look pretty according with her body and have a very natural shape.


Before Hawaii's pictures, everything pointed to breast augmentation, from her Oscar dress to some bra's commercials, but she always denied getting breast implants done.   She didn't pay that much attention to the rumors and show her self very confident: “It makes me laugh - there’s a hundred other body parts that I feel completely insecure about and would rather no one ever talked about. So if they focus on breasts, it’s fine with me! My breasts have a career of their own.”

After all this, there are also rumors that the changes on her body and happiness could be more than the result of her engagement, but that she may be pregnant.

When many web pages started to criticize her weight she replied in her website: "This is the last time I will address this subject. I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image. A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be.  And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. What I should be doing is celebrating some of the best days of my life and my engagement to the man of my dreams, instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive pictures from bad angles. I know what I look like, and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong. Xoxo JLH"

Jennifer Love Hewitt Shapes Things Up


Jennifer Love Hewitt is no stranger to body issues and media scrutiny. Now, the star is speaking out about how she dealt with not being a size zero in the land of skeletons, and how she dropped some lb.’s this summer.

Jennifer Love Hewitt After enduring public criticism for her ample derriere and subtle hints of cellulite, actress Jennifer Love Hewitt seems to have finally found peace of body — and has become a great role model for the rest of the average-sized world.

“I’m a girl, after all!” Hewitt tells Shape in an interview for the new October issue. “For the most part, yeah, I’m happy with my body, but there are days when I’m like, ‘Ugh! Really? Why is it so hard to fit into my jeans?’ That’s when I say to myself, ‘I look this way because I’m supposed to. If we all looked the same, we’d be boring.’”

Jennifer is known not only for her bodacious bod, but also for her bountiful bust. The Plastic Surgery Channel asks: Is it real, or breast implants?

The erstwhile Party of Five star has denied any plastic surgery, but many in Hollywood believe she may be hiding something. In regards to Ms. Love-Hewitt, plastic surgeon Dr. John Di Saia wrote in his cosmetic surgery blog, “Women can gain some breast volume with weight gain, so this could be just that. Then again a small pair of implants can give the same appearance.”

Jen shares the secrets to her recent 18-pound weight loss in the Shape interview. Interestingly enough, though, the fat has magically disappeared primarily from her lower body, with her bustline in the bikini photo on the October cover appearing as voluptuous as ever post weight loss.


Responses

4 Respones to "Jennifer Love Hewitt Plastic Surgery Before and After Breast Implants"

Unknown said...

“It makes me laugh - there’s a hundred other body parts that I feel completely insecure about and would rather no one ever talked about. So if they focus on breasts, it’s fine with me! My breasts have a career of their own.” breast actives


June 2, 2013 at 9:57 PM
SamalieSama said...

so.....did she or did she not get breast implants?? I needa know so ic an prove my dad wrong...


June 11, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Unknown said...

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post writing is simply great thank you for the post.

before and after photos


June 29, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Unknown said...

That’s when I say to myself, ‘I look this way because I’m supposed to. If we all looked the same, we’d be boring. gone wrong


July 23, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Return to top of page Copyright © 2013 scplasticsurgery.blogspot.com