Celebrity Before and After Plastic Surgery

Pages

Kate Winslet Plastic Surgery Before and After Facelift and Breast Implants



Kate Winslet: Cosmetic surgery goes against my morals
Kate Winslet, the Hollywood star, says she will 'never give in' to pressure to go under the surgeon's knife.
Proud of her natural curves, Kate Winslet has declared that she will never give in to Hollywood pressure to undergo cosmetic surgery.
 “It goes against my morals, the way that my parents brought me up and what I consider to be natural beauty," says the 35-year-old star of Titanic. “I will never give in.”
Kate Winslet, who is the daughter of “jobbing actors” from Berkshire, adds: “I am an actress, I don’t want to freeze the expression of my face.”

Her comments echo those by her Oscar-winning friend Emma Thompson, to whom she has been close since they appeared together in Sense and Sensibility in 1995.
“I’m not fiddling about with myself,” said Thompson, 52. “We’re in this awful youth-driven thing now where everybody needs to look 30 at 60.”
Gardener, said: “People who look too perfect don’t look sexy or particularly beautiful.”

However, Gwyneth Paltrow, the American actress, who lives in London with her husband, the Coldplay singer Chris Martin, says she would consider surgery on her breasts.

“I still refuse to use silicone, Botox or any other of those gimmicks of pure vanity, but a breast correction after breast feeding – why not?" she says. "There’s actually nothing else to restore the original condition, is there?”

When actress Kate Winslet started to lose some weight, rumors about plastic surgery also started to go around the media, it was said that she got a rhinoplasty and possibly breast implants. But not everything said has to be truth and we need to disagree with both rumors.

She definitely looks better than 10 years ago, she looks happy and healthy, the good thing about her weight lost is that she didn't go so far, that may be the reason of the subtle change on her features, her face, as the rest of her body lose some fat making her features more defined. About her breast, we just don't see any significant change.

About surgery she doesn't show to be against it just not taking it right now: “I am intrigued by surgery but Sam would leave me if I did anything like that.” So who knows and maybe she will get something done in the future.


Responses

3 Respones to "Kate Winslet Plastic Surgery Before and After Facelift and Breast Implants"

Unknown said...

She definitely looks much better after these two procedures... We are lucky with the old photos, because it's hard to notice that she did something. I also want a facelift by Dr. Jerome Edelstein in order to get rid of my wrinkles... I can't wait to get rid of them.


May 22, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Unknown said...

Hi, I agree with your nice Tips and advance tricks for Aesthetic surgery. Now a day people find the peace of mind and accidental recovery also through Surgery……..Please, contact Dr GvG for Cosmetic Surgery in Bangalore.


July 21, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Unknown said...

who is the daughter of “jobbing actors” from Berkshire, adds: “I am an actress, I don’t want to freeze the expression of my face.” cosmetic procedure


July 23, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Return to top of page Copyright © 2013 scplasticsurgery.blogspot.com